Shed Funding under the Community Enhancement Programme 2019
Additional funding of €0.5m has been allocated nationally to the Community Enhancement Programme 2019. This is ring-fenced for small capital grants for Men’s/Women’s Sheds.
€5,236 has been allocated to Leitrim
The application process for this ring-fenced funding will be administered by LeitrimLocal Community Development Committee, working with Leitrim County Council on behalf of the Department of Rural and Community Development.
Men’s Sheds must be affiliated with the Irish Men’s Shed Association.
Women’s Sheds who are registered with Leitrim PPN, but not affiliated with any parent association are eligible to apply.
Application Form CEP 2019 Mens/Womens sheds .docx (size 170.7 KB)
You can use the link above for the form or contact the Community Development office on 071 9620005 ext 540 or 552, or email email@example.com
Completed Applications should be returned by 4pm on Thursday 1st August 2019 to Community Development, Leitrim Co Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects must be completed and all monies claimed by 31st October 2019.
All other applications are now closed for Community Enhancement Programme 2019.
The CEP provides funding to enhance community facilities that address disadvantage, as identified in Leitrim Local Economic and Community Plan.
2019 CEP Guidelines
- The Scheme offers small grants up to a maximum of € 1,000 (e.g. Sports, Office or Catering Equipment, etc)
- The Scheme also allows from €2000 to maximum of €8,000 for larger scale capital projects (e.g. development/renovation of community/youth spaces, energy efficiency projects, etc).
- Funding for capital projects only
- Only one application is accepted from each Community Group
The following were eligible to apply:
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community centres, youth clubs, sports/recreation facilities etc
For further information please contact - Email: email@example.com Tel: 071-9620005 Ext 540
Closing date for applications was 4pm on Thursday 30th May 2019. Late applications are ineligible.
Community Development, Leitrim Co Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
(: (071) 9650400 Ext. 540 / 552 *: firstname.lastname@example.org