Discharging to Sewer

Irish Water is responsible for Water and Wastewater Services, including discharges to the public sewer.

Any trade effluent or matter (other than domestic sewage or storm water) discharging to a sewer controlled by Irish Water requires a Discharge Licence.

For more details go to: http://www.water.ie/tradeeffluent

An application form for a licence may be requested by clicking the link below:


  • Ireland Structural and Investment Funds
  • EU European Regional Development Fund
  • What's on in Leitrim
  • Leitrim One Call
  • Leitrim Sports