Ownership Documents

1) Logbook

 This old-style logbook is only for vehicles registered before 1993.

2) Vehicle Licensing Certificate (V.L.C.)/Vehicle Registration Certificate (V.R.C)

When taxing the vehicle for the first time in the country you will need completed RF100 form (see here), and appropriate fee. Following this, you will receive a Vehicle Licensing Certificate/Vehicle Registration Certificate from the Vehicle Registration Unit, Shannon, Co. Clare.
You should keep these documents safely, to avoid the cost and inconvenience of having to replace them at a later date.

  • EU Sturctural Fund
  • European Union