Replacement Documents

You can apply to have lost,destroyed or stolen documents replaced by completing and signing replacement document form RF134

Declaring which document(s) have been lost,destroyed,or stolen.

It will be necessary to have this form witnessed and stamped by a member of the an Garda Siochana

Fees for Replacement Document(s) are as follows:

Registration Book


Vehicle Licensing /Registration Certificate


Tax Disc


Trailer Licence Card





  • EU Sturctural Fund
  • European Union