• Goods Vehicles, Motor Caravans, Jeeps, Trucks, Buses, Ambulances, Trailers, Crew Cabs, etc are required to undergo and Pass a Roadworthiness Test in order to obtain a Certificate of Roadworthiness(CRW)
  • Vehicles must be tested when they are one year old and annually after that.
  • Motor Caravans must be Tested when they are Four Years Old, then every two years until the vehicle is 10 years old and annually after that.
  • These vehicles and Motor Caravans must have current CRW in order to be taxed.

For information on comercial testing, appointments etc.



  • EU Sturctural Fund
  • European Union